Oh man, how on earth does this thing work?

Hey hey ladys and lads visiting my page! I don't mean to alarm you but I am a bit of a technical meatsack, hence my ugly colour choice and most likely confusing layout. I apologise but have no real intention of improving. Sorry.







If you were still under the impression that this page was an insight into the life and times of my travels in Chile, that I have to sadly dash your dreams of a hilarious tale of my incompetence- I'm back in NZ baby! However, seeing as I've had such a great response to my blog and since my theripist thinks it's a good way for me to share my thoughts (joke), I am going to continue this blog, most likely in a random fashion, with tales of day to day hilarious misunderstandings, annoyances, and general thoughts from out of the blue.







Enjoy, or don't, its your call.







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dusting of my travelling pants

Hola hombres!

Well its time- time to do my washing. I haven't done it in about a week and my room smells, very vaguely, of indian spice mix (its possibly the open packet of buhja mix on my desk).

In other news, it's also time to dust off my travelling pants, not the Sisterhood kind, the holey, old, sweatpants from 5th form kind. Next Friday, myself and the Lads (Jase, Paulie, Brad and Sudeep) plus one lovely lady (Siobahn- pronounced shiv-orn or syo-barn, if you're a dick and like to annoy people by making fun of their name. I do.), are off to FIJI BABY!

"Don't you have a job Ainsley?" I can hear yourself asking. Well, yes. But also, why have a job if you aren't going to spend everything you earn and go into debt while having a nice holiday? If you take anything away from this post, I hope you mull over this point for a while.

Anyway, Fiji. I have allocated myself itinerary director, a poor decision on my part, as I am both incredibly unorganised, and have very bad eyesight, which is proving to make looking for deals on the Internet quite taxing. I have however put together a lovely plan- drinking, eating, swimming, beaching, sailing, snorkeling, possibly diving with a cage full of sharks (or maybe I'm the one in the cage?) being a few of the activities.

I hope there will be some humorous tales to come from this adventure, I will also be venturing back to Auz in approx 6 weeks time for one week, so stay tuned for tales of beaches and babes!


Besos!

Ainsley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment